Friday, October 5, 2007

I told my daughter I'd be home 30 minutes ago, but I've been trying to get my post spaced properly

This is so damn irritating...trying to write that previous post about Helen Reddy's song - do you think I could space it the way I wanted to ? Nooooooooo. So it looks all crammed together and hard to read. I am TIRED of wasting time trying to figure out how to edit on this site. My previous posts were often typed into MS word, then copied and pasted here on blogger. But even doing that didn't work. On Word, my post appears spaced the way I want it, when I transfer it, it goes all bunchy.

I have tried to use the blogger help lines, but have you seen them? The advice may be useful, but you have to wade through so much verbiage and computeriage to find the piece of advice you need. Do any of the other bloggers have, like, JOBS? Who has time for this?

Besides, nobody's reading anyway.

I enjoy writing, all I've ever really wanted to do is write. Writing is fun, writing is energizing, writing is where I am most at home, but other than that, who cares?

When and if I get a computer at my house, I will probably blog again, I love writing, I really do. But without feedback, what's the point? A blog is not a private journal, it's public and it desires companionship and conversation, a drink and a dance, and right now my blogs are wallflowers. I can keep my thoughts in my head and connect with as many people that way as I do writing three blogs. Save me a lot of time, too.

And right now, my daughter is wondering why I'm blogging instead of coming home to her.

1 comment:

Monique Shore said...

I often read your posts and enjoy them immensely. Even after so many years of knowing you and considering you a friend, there are things revealed in your posts that give me insights beyond any of our interactions. All of your blogs are entertaining as well as interesting so I hope you keep with it. I'll keep reading on occasion and maybe I'll comment so you know I've been there. I wonder though how many of your friends know about how to find these blogs....